We have a well-equipped research and development department at our organization. This department is managed by a team of professionals, who are well-versed with the latest market trends. They carry out the product and market related research to implement the necessary changes in our range of seeds.
Our main research objectives are listed below:
1. To Develop hybrids and inbred varieties that yield more than any comparable variety. This involves:
2. To Develop products that are resistant and tolerant to biotic stresses (ever evolving diseases and insects) and abiotic stresses of water scarcity, salinity and unusual temperatures. This involves:
3. To Develop products that are tasty to eat, nutritious and healthy keeping in mind the preferences of end consumers. This involves:
4. To Develop production package for fellow farmers that will enable them, to produce potential yields from our hybrids and inbred varieties. This involves:
5. To Develop feasible and economic seed production package of all hybrids. This involves: